Excellent active sub woofer
Designed ideally for use with the PM0.5 and PM0.4n, the 110 watt, 200mm driver PM0.5-Sub produces precise, low frequency reproduction and an excellent deep bass output. Easy to set-up (just a single gain control and phase reverse switch), the combination of a pair of PM0.5’s and PM0.5-Sub provides superb sonic quality at an affordable price.
- The LF drivers (PM-2 MkII: 200mm, PM-1 MkII: 160mm, PM0.5 MkII 130mm) have been developed to obtain extremely pure music reproduction by employing the latest technology in cone material.
- The cone uses a mixture of cut and milled fibers that are made from aromatic polyamide. It is then impregnated with resins to simultaneously achieve high rigidity and optimum damping.
- The cone also has an olefin film thermally adhered to its surface to control frequency response and to establish long term reliability.
- The center dust cap is made of non-wood cellulose material and is also impregnated with resin.
- The voice coil is made of super high purity copper wire to achieve extremely low distortion.
- The20mm soft dome tweeter employs Fostex’s UFLC technology (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) to achieve light weight and high stability performance.
- The amplifiers are precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of the drivers
- Magnetically shielded for proximate setting to video monitor
click here for all the spec >FOSTEX<