The Digi 002 Rack is the 19" 2U version of the original 002 console for use with Protools software
8 analogue ins and outs to Firewire connectivity
- Firewire connectivity.
- Eight analogue inputs and eight analogue outputs, all balanced.
- Inputs 1-4 have mic preamps with 48V phantom power, switchable in pairs.
- Eight channels of ADAT optical I/O or two channels of S/PDIF I/O.
- MIDI In and two MIDI Outs.
- A-D and D-A: 24-bit at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz sample rates.
- Outputs 1 and 2 mirrored on quarter-inch TRS monitor outputs and RCA outputs.
- Alternate Source input on RCA connectors for monitoring tape players, CDs and so on.
- Maximum input levels: mic +3dBu, line +18dBu.
- I/O frequency response: +0.15/-0.5 dB, 20Hz-20kHz.
- Input dynamic range: 101dB A-weighted on inputs 1-4; 108dB A-weighted on inputs 5-8.
- Output dynamic range: main outputs 114dB, Monitor outputs 112dB, outputs 3-8 114dB, Alt outputs 98dB (all A-weighted).
Here's a link to the SOS article > SOUND ON SOUND
NB: This is a discontinued product please check the Avid website for compatibility with your Protools product