The Roland VG-8 is a breakthrough guitar processor that uses advanced modeling technology to emulate the most popular guitars and amplifiers in music history.
- 128 Preset Patches, 64 User Patches
- VGM (Variable Guitar Modeling) provides multiple sound object models including guitars, pickups, amps, cabinets, microphones and even mic placement
- HRM (Harmonic Restructure Modeling) for creating new synth-type sounds No tracking delay – through the GK-2A pickup, the VG-8 converts the actual waveform produced by each string into a totally new sound in realtime
- Polyphonic intelligent pitch shifter for 12-string guitars, open tunings, bass guitar emulation, etc.
- High-speed digital effects processing including reverb, chorus, hexa-pan, delay and parametric EQ – all simultaneously
here's the manual >ROLAND<